Bloom Advanced Floriculture Humate is available in 300 ml, 1 litre, 2.5 litres and 15 litres.
From The Manufacturer:
Contains potassium humic acid and potassium fulvic acid.
- Promotes a healthy plant through natural mineral availability
- The forms of humate in this product assist the plant to perform at its best by increasing the availability of macro and micro nutrients through it’s natural chelation process
- Humates are a fuel source for microorganisms to consume carbon and multiply within the growing medium to maintain a healthy system
- If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as nutrient supplement together with ‘bloom Advanced Floricultures’ other organic nutrients
- In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
- Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Directions Of Use:
Soil 0.5mls per litre
Organic 0.5mls per litre